THIS PROGRAM INCLUDES
A Private Air-Conditioned Facility that guarantees you a quiet, safe space for learning.
UNLIMITED 1-on-1 online coaching* Get guided practice specific to your needs without leaving home or the office.
- 24/7 online access to our exclusive lesson library* Accurately review your lessons anytime, anywhere there's internet.
- Personalized training notifications*
- On-site F2F group classes*
- Certification and Rank recognized in over 100 countries and territories
* while class card is valid. NOT applicable for DAY PASS
ON-SITE OPEN GROUP F2F CLASS at the W TOWER, 39TH STREET, BGC -- for ages 7 thru 70 > This is a mask-on, mixed-age, open group, on-site, face-to-face SHOTOKAN Karate class for learners aged 7 thru 70.
- The safe-practice ages for on-site class ranges from 7 through 70 years old
- Class days will be mask-optional days starting 06 January 2024
- Individuals with cough or colds are advised to wear masks for the duration class in consideration of the well-being of other learners and guests
LOCATION & SCHEDULE
Ground Floor, W Tower, 39th Street, BGC
( M Dance Studios )
Parking available at Uptown Parade and Uptown Mall
WHEN USING WAZE/GOOGLE MAPS :
type "W Tower"
(39th, Taguig, Philippines)
type "Uptown Parade"
on Waze or Google Maps
Karate 101 : Intro & Fundamentals Class for Beginners
Saturdays 1030am - 1130am
Ground Level of the W Tower, 39th Street, BGC
YES, venue is air-conditioned
NEXT STEP OPTIONS
- Online Bank Transfer
Bank and GCash details available when you ADD to CART. Present the receipt / screen shot of transfer receipt to your instructor to claim the CLASS CARD.
"Can I request a Private F2F Class instead? "
"Do you have other classes?"
or VIBER 0920 692 0086
1. What to Bring - please bring the following :
- drinking water
- valid id
- proof of vaccination
- face mask (optional starting 1st January 2024)
- enrollment receipt / proof of payment
2. Arrive Early - get to class at least 15 minutes early so you'll have time to change and warm up.
3. What to Wear - wear clean workout clothes on your first day -
4. No Footwear Zone - Please leave your footwear (and arrange them neatly) outside the class space. This will help ensure the cleanliness of your dojo.
5. Class Cards - Pay for classes via bank transfer or GCash. Present your transaction receipt to the instructor to claim the class card.
6. Uniforms - to order a uniform, please click [HERE] Claim the uniform for your instructor, NOT from the reception. We can also ship it to you for a small delivery charge.
7. Questions - Viber us at 0920 692 0086 (chat only please)
8. Have fun in class 👍