THIS PROGRAM INCLUDES
A Private Facility that guarantees you a quiet, safe space for learning.
UNLIMITED 1on1 online coaching* Get guided practice specific to your needs without leaving home or the office.
- 24/7 online access to our exclusive lesson library* Accurately review your lessons anytime, anywhere there's internet.
- Personalized training notifications*
- On-site F2F group classes*
- Certification and Rank recognized in over 100 countries and territories
* while class card is valid. NOT applicable for WALK-INS
ON-SITE OPEN GROUP F2F CLASS at the WESLEYAN COLLEGE of MANILA -- For ages 7 thru 70 > This is a mask-on, mixed-age, open group on-site, face-to-face SHOTOKAN Karate class for fully vaccinated students aged 7 thru 70.
LOCATION & SCHEDULE
Room 201 - Wesleyan College Manila, 1706 Leveriza Street, Pasay City, Metro Manila
(Parking Available along Adriatico Street)
Look for : Wesleyan College Administration Office
WHEN USING WAZE:
type "Wesleyan College"
HOW TO GET THERE:
Click [HERE] for Map
YES, venue is air-conditioned
Karate 101 : Intro & Fundamentals Class for Beginners
Mondays 1pm - 2pm
NEXT STEP OPTIONS
ENROLL by scrolling up and clicking ADD TO CART at the top of this page
- ORDER your uniform [HERE]
- Online Bank Transfer
Bank and GCash details available when you ADD to CART. Present the receipt / screen shot of transfer receipt to your instructor to claim the CLASS CARD.
"Can I request a Private F2F Class instead? "
"Do you have other classes?"
or VIBER 0920 692 0086
1. What to Bring - please bring the following :
- drinking water
- valid id
- proof of vaccination
- face mask
- enrollment receipt / proof of payment
2. Arrive Early - get to class at least 15 minutes early so you'll have time to change and warm up.
3. What to Wear - wear clean workout clothes on your first day -
4. No Footwear Zone- Please leave your footwear (and arrange them neatly) outside the class space. This will help ensure the cleanliness of your dojo.
5. Class Cards - pay via Bank Transfer, GCash or over-the-counter at the Wesleyan College Cashier's Desk. Pay for classes and claim your receipt. Present the receipt to the instructor to claim your class card.
6. Uniforms - to order a uniform, please click [HERE] Claim the uniform for your instructor, NOT from Wesleyan College. We can also ship it to you for a small delivery charge.
7. Questions - Viber us at 0920 692 0086 (chat only please)
8. Have fun in class 👍