Level 1 is your introduction to the most fundamental and important Karate skills. Level 1 lessons will give you a working verbal, visual, and tactile language from which to build other skills on. It's like learning the shape and form of each alphabet - including the right way to write and read it. The objectives are to acclimate your musculoskeletal systems, accustom cognition, and gain biomechanically efficient technique. Complete the coursework, build your practice habit, demonstrate proficiency on the mandatory skills, then move up to Level 2.
- 24 skills in detailed, step-by-step, follow-along modules
- UNLIMITED one-on-one coaching (by-appointment)
Difficulty Level: for Everyone
How To Use:
- Update your subscription. To do that, click [ HERE ]
- Complete your enrollment then wait for the confirmation email.
- Pick your class orientation date.
- Complete your class orientation to get unrestricted access to the lesson library.
IF your Online Class subscription is updated or you haveconfirmed Private Class reservations or your On-Site Group F2F class card remains valid, click the badges below to see the unrestricted modules. Study your lessons thoroughly.
- Attend live one-on-one Guidance Sessions to receive more detailed instruction / correction / supplementation. Schedule a session [ HERE ]
Update your enrollment to get unrestricted access. You can enroll, subscribe or update by clicking [ HERE ]
First Time? Wanna go straight to training? Enroll [ HERE ]
First time? Got questions? Sign up for an Assessment, Guidance, + Q&A session - so our facilitators can address your questions in real time. It's safe, online, by-appointment, and FREE. Book [ HERE ]
If this is your first visit and want to join class, click [ HERE ]